A-10 Thunderbolt II Refueling 1680 x 1050 Widescreen Wallpaper

If you know anything about the A-10, you know it is a heck of a bomb truck but it's as slow as your Grandma's Dodge K car. Here you see the A-10 catching a drink from a tanker and that definitely had to be one full flap slow flying tanker.

That withstanding, it's still a rock'in wallpaper! Enjoy.

The Top Gun poll is over and Maverick personality took first place. Congrats to all you Mavs out there. I too voted as a Maverick so I'm in good company.

To show how old I am, I remember seeing Top Gun when it first came out while I was in USAF tech school in Denver, Colorado. Speaking of which, Feb 4th is always a day to remember for me. It was on Feb 4th, 1986 that I joined the USAF. Will never forget that day.

Now, as for the Patriots, that just sucks. On my flight to San Fran, I had a lay-over in Houston, TX. I caught a little of the 3rd and 4th quarters and was hoping the Patriots would finish off the Giants. Needless to say, on the flight the pilots broke in and told us that the Giants had won. There was little response and a lot of unhappy people (myself included). Congrats to you Giant fans. You guys suck...

No comments:

Post a Comment