F-16A Cockpit 1680 x 1050 Widescreen Wallpaper

Over the weekend I flew with my wife to Ohio. Besides doing fun things like visiting King's Island theme park, eating great food in Cincinnati, and overall having a blast, we made a stop on Sunday at the National Air Force Museum in Dayton, OH.

I brought my camera thinking I would get a million photos. What I needed to bring was a tripod since the aircraft are in darkly lit hangers! Oh well....

I was able to take a few decent shots like this photo of an F-16A Falcon cockpit.

The Air Force museum was incredible and a worthy rival to NAS Pensacola's Naval museum. Not only do you get to see an amazing variety of aircraft, you will also see historically famous aircraft. The Cold War display alone featured the B-2, B-1, F-117, EF-111, F-111, A-10, Tornado, F-16, F-4, F-15, Mig-29, and more.

If you love aviation, this museum is a must-see. Next time I'll remember to bring a tripod.

No comments:

Post a Comment