Seattle Museum Of Flight 1680 x 1050 Widescreen Wallpaper

Last week my wife and I went and visited the Seattle and Vancouver BC area. If you haven't been before, I definitely recommend taking a trip there. You won't be disappointed.

While we were there, we visited the Museum Of Flight. This is one of the best aviation museums you will find in the US. The aircraft displays were awesome and they even had an Concorde you can walk through.

I made a widescreen wallpaper out of one my photographs. Hope you enjoy it. With Seattle being the home of Boeing, you'll find a ton of aviation related adventures to enjoy.

We also took time and went on the Boeing Everett Factory tour (where they build 747s, 767s, and the new 787 Dreamliners). Seriously, if you're up here, take the tour. My wife thought it was the best tour she's been on. I ended up buying a Boeing T-shirt and a 787 1/200 scale model. Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment