European Trip Report

Hopefully things were pretty normal while I was gone. I just returned from a 20 day vacation to Europe and had a blast. My wife and I visited Paris, Venice, Florence, and Rome. One great thing about our visit to Paris is that we were there for the Bastille Day ceremonies.

We actually got up early and made it out to the parade route. The highlight for me was the fly-over of nearly 100 aircraft and helicopters. :)

I put together a brief video for family and friends. I figured I'd post it here for some of you to enjoy. My life is pretty busy these days with travel (both business and pleasure). Next week I'll be in California again and then over in Birmingham Alabama. I've spent more time away from home that at home over the last three months.

Thanks again to all of you that visit the site. None of this would be possible without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment